‘Tis the season to look your very best! (“Holiday, celebrate,” as Madonna would say!) For that very reason, we at Citi Trends have put together a holiday hot list. All you need to hit the celebration circuit in style!
Now sit back, relax and let us do all the decision-making for you. Just call us your personal holiday shopping elves.
- Floral bodysuit: Paired with fancy pants and sleek booties (see below for both), this is a no-fail option, and an unexpected alternative to a dress.
- Ruffle pant: Two words—so festive. With a floral bodysuit (see above) and black booties (see below) you can’t go wrong. Bonus: These pants are GREAT for a little holiday shimmying.
- Peep-toe bootie: Edgy yet sophisticated, these babies are the perfect finishing touch to an LBD, a laid-back sweater-and-jeans look, or a bodysuit/festive pants outfit (see above).
- Faux-fur bolero: Think fashion-meets-function. This statement-maker will keep you looking superchic, and keep you warm at the very same time.
- Semi-sheer blazer: A little white jacket gets some added “oomph” with sexy sheer sleeves. With a skinny pant and elegant gold jewels, it’s just the right mix of casual and dressed-up.
- Red denim button-up: The color itself screams holiday party and the distressed wash ups the trend factor. Sport with polished jeans and cool kicks and you’re set.
- Plaid button-up: Synonymous with winter, plaid is a total go-to for the holiday season. It feels cozy yet cool, plus a collared shirt is always party-appropriate.
- White bomber jacket: The season’s hottest trend is a no-fail option for a holiday soiree—just throw on over a solid tee. Did we mention winter white is a major trend this season?
- Over-the-knee boot: Seriously sexy, these crushed velvet thigh-high boots are the perfect outfit centerpiece. Rock them with a neutral mini dress.
- Faux croc-embossed kicks: Burgundy is the color of the season, and on these bad boys it totally works.
- Geometric cuff bracelet: This is what we call a total outfit-maker. Slip it on with a stack of gold bangles, or let it shine on its own.
- Embellished choker necklace: A sparkly metallic border turns this classic style into an amped-up night-out version.
- Gold envelope clutch: Work it as a purse, or detach the chain and tuck it under your arm. Either way, it’s 100% party-perfect!
What are your holiday party must-haves? Which of these pieces would you work into a holiday party look? Let us know in the comments down below!